This month I completed a 4-
- I aided the Gallery Directors, Burt and Missy Finger, in day-
to- day operations and worked closely with the Assistant Director, Luisa Goldstein.
- Greeted guests, answered the phone, sent emails, and maintained the gallery space, the exhibitions and artists’ archives.
- Worked as an Assistant Registrar, accessioned photographs, and preserved the digital client and photo inventory databases.
- Assisted with the opening, installation and deinstallation of exhibitions and events.
- Planned, researched and implemented marketing materials.
I also helped with an upcoming monograph on photographer John Albok (1894–1982). I conducting research, interviewed his granddaughter and great grandson, and consequently wrote his biography.