Between March of 2014 and August of 2015, I worked at Photolab Athens, one of the oldest and well-
- I worked with clients within scheduled appointments and used Photoshop to process, edit and retouch their files. Discussed with them at every step of the process to ensure that the end result met their needs. This required tactfulness, creativity, attention to detail and the ability to remain focused over long periods of time.
- Did tonal corrections and color managed photographs using ultramodern Mac computers with perfectly calibrated monitors.
- Prepared files for printing and mounting by setting up image size and resolution, cropping and adding the right ICC profile.
- Operated a complete range of digital ink jet printers and printed in a variety of fine art, photo sensitive and other papers.
- Digitized film negatives and slides of various formats, and scanned diverse analogue sources.
- Answered inquiries via email, telephone and in person and assisted walk-
- Was responsible for the lab’s e-shop printyourphotos.gr, received orders and prepared them for printing.
- Handled prints and works carefully, always wearing gloves and packaged outgoing pieces for exhibition and safe transport.
I will be moving to the United Kingdom soon for a one-